Preschool Grand Opening – Celebrate a Beautiful Beginning
Relocating to 1638 30 Ave.—the MLCA Preschool’s permanent home—has been a project many years in the making. Please come out on Saturday, September 19 to celebrate our grand opening. Everyone is welcome to celebrate a wonderful addition to our community and to hear from some of our community’s leaders.
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2015
MLCA Preschool, 1638 30 Ave. S.W.
10 a.m. to noon
Entice your kids with: the promise of treats, special guests and a bouncy castle!
We are grateful to the major sponsors who donated to this project:
- The Government of Alberta, with a Community Investments Program grant
- Shawn Jensen, with New Century Designs, for the architectural drawings
- Susan Vukadinovic, for overseeing this project from beginning to end
- Matt Wilson, with Urban Craft Homes, for skilled project management
- Caroline Abougoush, Barrister & Solicitor with Schinnour Matkin Baxter & Pichette, for legal work
- You, the members of our community, for supporting a strong, vibrant community association, which makes projects like this possible